Sunday, April 19, 2015

Checking Out Rockfire Grill in Mission Viejo

Rockfire Grill in Mission Viejo makes fresh, made-to-order
food that leave you wanting more
After reading in OC Weekly that a second Rockfire Grill was going to open in Santa Ana, I thought I should check out the first one in Mission Viejo.

The yelp reviews were extremely positive; they gave the place 4.5 out of 5 stars, out of a total of 278 reviews.

Their menu boasts burgers, pizzas, and hot sandwiches, but the twist is they use baked-to-order flatbread for everything. Almost all of their menu items are served with this fluffy and warm bread to give it a next level lunch experience.

On my trip, I was pleasantly surprised that there was no crowd and despite everything being baked-to-order, I didn't have to wait longer than ten minutes. I ordered the bacon cheddar cheeseburger, and wild Alaskan salmon burger for my parents and a spinach and kale salad for me (eating healthy, boo).

The bacon cheddar cheeseburger from Rockfire Grill
Everything was tasty, although my parents couldn't quite grasp the concept of a flatbread as a hamburger bun. They ended up calling it a tortilla and declared it good.

The prices were reasonable, the customer service was excellent, and it's definite worth checking out when you're burned-out on typical fast food options.




Rockfire Grill
28251 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo

No comments:

Post a Comment