Monday, October 10, 2011

New Kids Book Covers OC History

Nothing Ryhmes with Orange is the name of the book, and consequently, would've been a much better name for this blog. Ah well.

Written by Stan Oftelie, the book is about the history of Orange County, from the dinosaurs, to the missions, to Disneyland. I haven't read the book, but I'm hoping there's been more historical moments here since then.

I was kinda intrigued when I heard about the book - I can't really think of another one that tells the history of Orange County, and even if this was written for kids, I'll take what I can get.

As for the author, his biography describes himself as "an Orange County original." He worked as a CEO of the Orange County Trapnsportation Authority and has also written for the Orange County Register and Los Angeles Times.
If I get the book, I'll share some of the things I find interesting, or if you know someone with a book report due, you can grab your own copy here...

No comments:

Post a Comment