Sunday, February 3, 2013

Orange County Life From The 405

"@johnwayneairport to the east my brother, to the east... 

Food truck Dos Chinos captured this view of the John Wayne Airport - love! 

Food truck masters (and Facebook buddies) Dos Chinos recently posted this and I had to share it: anyone who's lived in Orange County has experienced this view many a time.

Dos Chinos drives all over OC serving their "Latin Asian Grub" and anyone who offers dishes like "Bolsa Roast Pork" and "Garden Grove BBQ" knows what's up about life in Orange County.

See if they'll be in your 'hood here, or catch them on Twitter.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that
    I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to
    your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    My web site :: private krankenversicherung für selbständige

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, what a blog it is! This webpage gives useful
    facts to us, keep it up.
    Visit my homepage jobs online work from home

    ReplyDelete