Monday, January 21, 2013

Dunkin’ Donuts Coming Back to Orange County!

In 2015, Dunkin' Donuts is coming back to California!
(image via Consumerist.com)
Have a New Year’s Resolution to eat healthy? Or at this point are you asking, what's a resolution?

If you're still managing to be good, all that will go flying out the window with the latest news: Dunkin’ Donuts is returning to California after ten LONG years.

Don’t get me wrong, I love me my Krispy Kreme too, but I’ve been hearing too much about how good Dunkin’ Donuts are from those fortunate enough to live near one (or in one, as will be my plan until I get tired of them or can't fit out the door).
They will also be opening new shops in Riverside, Los Angeles, and San Diego counties starting in 2015. 2015!?

7-Eleven $1 Coffee Wednesdays
Speaking of breakfast, it maybe too soon to start thinking about Dunkin’ Donuts, but you can still get your caffeine rush on at 7-Eleven. For the rest of January, 7-Eleven is offering Dollar Coffee Wednesdays, where any size coffee costs just that, $1. This is an effort to get people to try their latest premium dark roast, but at that price, you can try all their varieties before choosing a favorite – mine’s the fusion energy one – at least I think that's the official name, it’s usually too early to read (much less remember) anything when I get my coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment